Thursday, February 7, 2013

Covenant Heights Fun Times!

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure of leading Worship for the elementary school camp up at Covenant Heights. I have been in love with the camp for the longest time, and it was such an incredible pleasure to be back there and to fall back in love with it. 


They recently got a new spiffy sign that i really enjoyed!



Here's the chapel at Covenant Heights with an awesome view of Longs Peak in the background. I especially liked the different sky trails going on in here.




And another view of the chapel with some beautiful snow chilling behind it.



I got one of my proudest moments in this picture. Here is a morning view of longs peak with the moon just hanging out in the corner.


This little wooden wagon art piece has been there for as long as i can remember.



And a close up of the wagon with a sweet view of Long's Peak (If you can't tell, i was quite fascinated with Long's Peak this weekend.



And there's a quick summary of my weekend at Covenant Heights!

Look forward to more photos tomorrow! I'll give you a hint for the topic of tomorrow:

Harry and Loyd, and Stephen all enjoyed with location...... ;)


1 comment:

  1. These are great. Just found them via a random goole search on Covenant Heights. Love the close up of the wagon. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete