Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 2! Getting rolling

Here's the second week of photographs by yours truly!

This is a panoramic that i shot while at a youth retreat in buena Vista this weekend! I think it turned out quite nicely!


This was just a quick little shot i took while my acoustic guitar was sitting around my room tempting me with it's beauty.


Another shot i caught on the way to Buena Vista.


I re-found all of my old lego's!! And started to have lots of fun with them!

Mixing some holiday cheer into my lego play....

This red eyed guy was one of my favorites....


Again, he really was one of my favorite lego-men :)


Aaaaand back to pictures from this weekend. It was pretty snowy on the drive to Buena Vista, and i thought this little ranch looked awesome with the ominous clouds behind it.


This is starting to become one of my favorite shots i have taken in a while. A snowy red barn on the plains of Colorado!


I love the show South Park, so whenever I drive to Buena Vista, i always enjoy a good laugh driving by South Park City (The sign is actually in Fairplay)


And here's my buddy Ben Zoolz.... He is one goofy dude..... He decided to dye his mustache for the retreat that we were at... he's truly creepy, but a good guy...... something like that.


Another shot that came from the same sequence as the Panoramic. The mountains around Buena Vista are truly beautiful.


THE SCREAMER! This contraption looks epic! It basically launches you out on a wire over a big valley. Too bad it's closed during the winter...


For the retreat, we stayed at Frontier Ranch, which is a sweet Younglife Camp. Younglife camps always have the coolest light fixtures, and decor in their lodges.

















No comments:

Post a Comment